In house Products
Understanding the needs of the industry and latest developments in technology, Swift always invests on the in house Research & Development(R&D) center. Below are the few of our outcomes from our R&D team and could able to successfully attract customers. Swift mainly focuses on utilizing the open source technologies to develop new software products so that the end product cost can be reduced, reduces the development time and improves the faster time to market.
1. RTSP Streaming Using MJPG Streamer Software:
This MJPEG streamer will allow users to select and watch video clip remotely on Browser by giving MJPEG Server URL. This systems will "stream" content, allowing viewing in real time,
Interactive and real time Unicast/ Multicast multimedia functionality can be achieved using Unicast/Multicast UDP session or an RTP/RTCP over UDP client that provides end-to-end delivery services for multimedia.
This RTSP plugin module is completely handled in User space and it uses user level socket interface for communicating with RTSP server. This module implements RTSP client for communicating with RTSP servers.
The HTTPS plugin module is also completely handled in User space and it uses user level socket interface for communicating with the HTTP/HTTPS clients in outside the MJPEG Streamer. This module implements HTTP server functionality to handle different requests from the HTTP Client.
Swift has developed the complete end-to-end solution to stream remote surveillance IP camera output on to client application. The interesting part of this application is , it can stream up to 1000 IP cameras output on the client application. This application was successfully demonstrated to few clients and formed a client base in Asia and North America.
Sample Screen shots are below:
HTTP Client flow:
User can enter the http://
User navigates to Stream Page. We can have an option for entering channel numbers between 1 and 1000.The below screen is displayed to user for selecting the channel number. After giving the channel numbers user should use click on submit will navigate to streaming page for that particular channel in a new window.
2.License Management System
License Management Console (Website): Issuance and management of licenses through online mode.
- • Users can sign in online and get a License issued by Service provider. Users can communicate with Manager through their respective email.
- • Manager can control users’ actions. Manager can check users’ information and users’ statistic information at the Website
- • When users sign in and change information, the changed information will be sent to the Manager. Manager receives information about the users’ status through email. Users also receive the changed information through email.
- • Users can purchase the license online and download or may get an email the license file after approval
- • Website shall have integration with PayPal and Credit Card system for online payments
- • Website shall Support Multi lingual Interface
Authentication Server issue licenses requested by users. Whenever License Server issues license, the information will be sent to users and Manager through email. The information will be saved at Authentication Server. Manager can search the saved information at License Server.
Authentication Agent Client is a module which can check and validate the effectiveness of License Key. The following are few important tasks of Authentication Agent
- • While communicating with License Server, Manager can check and change the effectiveness ie: add, update, delete, and extend the information of License Key through online
- • Agent can itself check the validity of the license using the License File in offline mode
- • Agent shall have the capabilities to upgrade itself and also to upgrade the bundled software
License Management System is cost-effective software and developed using open source technologies.
3.Document Management System
The document management system (DMS) will provide a platform to allow medical practice to manage all patient related documents in one place. The document management project will provide tools and processes for acquisition and maintenance of scanned documents and images in various formats for easy retrieval in the future. Currently the system will support storage and retrieval of GIF, TIFF, JPEG, PDF, DICOM binary formats and MSWord files and MS Excel files. In addition, the project will secure access to the data using a role-based security to help medical practise comply with the HIPAA privacy standards.
The DMS is targeted to help improve the process of acquiring, storing and retrieving patient related information. Some of the main roles identified in the process are:
Physicians: Physicians need quick access to all relevant information about the patient including the history of the patient’s past illnesses and associated treatments. Currently the information is fragmented it is stored in multiple media that need to be consolidated before an encounter. The new system is intended to centralize the storage of the information to decrease the time for “chart-pulls” and to simplify the overall process of patient care.
Physicians will have to quickly access information via a mobile device like a tablet PC connected to the system via a wireless connection. During the encounter, physicians will also potentially need to input data in a form based interface. This data will then be archived along with the other patient related documents. The system will have to provide the capability to “sign-off” on a patient chart. The “sign-off” would indicate that the physician agrees with the data. Once a chart has been “signed-off”, it will become a part of permanent records associated with the patient, and it will not be editable.
Nurse: Nurse would interact with the system to collect relevant patient information before the encounter and to consolidate new information after the encounter. The new information could be added to the system by:
- • Scanning paper documents
- • Copying-and-pasting or dragging-and-dropping electronic images and word-processor documents from e-mails, electronic faxes and hard-drive.
- • Inputting data using forms based graphical user interface.
Before the encounter, the nurse will also be given the capability to create a list of patient information of patients associated with a physician for easy access by the physician. The nurse will be given the capability to send selected documents to physicians/organizations via e-mail/fax/print on request.
Office Manager: The office manager will be able to generate reports on documentation generated during the encounters.